Please find the brochure and registration form of International Workshop on “SMT Solvers based Cryptanalysis” scheduled from 27 to 29 June, 2016 in the attachment.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Formal Methods
- Overview of Algebraic Cryptanalysis
- SAT Architecture
- SMT Architecture
- Decision Procedures, Bit Vector Theories, Theory Solvers
- Internals of SMT: Rules, First-order Logic, DAG etc.
- Overview of Crypto SMT
- Differential Cryptanalysis of ARX based ciphers (SIMON, IDEA
etc.,) using Crypto SMT
Faculty, Research Scholar, PG Students, Working professional, Scientists, Researchers and Government Officials in the field of information security
CR RAO AIMSCS,
University of Hyderabad